Saturday, June 11, 2016

Friday, June 10th, 2016



It started raining pretty heavily about 10pm last night.  I don’t know when it stopped as I fell asleep pretty quickly.

6:29am I received an email from magicJack informing me that “Your magicJackGO device is already active.  You can view your subscription plan by logging into your my account at my.magicJack.com .”

8:52am I received a (Falta Valor) email from MBE that they received my package without a receipt so I emailed them back my purchase receipt.

Among today’s new US movie releases there really isn’t anything I want to see but The Conjuring 2 (8.4) is playing in Oviedo and Santafe and Teresa wants to see it so we’ll probably go tomorrow afternoon.

Eddie arrived at noon and we had a nice lunch of lentil (sp?) soup, ribs, teriyaki salad, and fresh juice.  We sat around and talked for awhile.  He returns to the States next Wednesday and won’t return again for 6-12 months.  He showed me his Asus Zenfone smart phone he bought in the States for $200.  He told me he bought a Claro sim card that gives him 3G/4G service for 40,000 a month.  He left about 4:30.

I inserted my magicJack GO, went to my.magicJack.com, verified my account doesn’t expire until 2020, and I was able to get a telephone keypad.

I finished Nelson DeMille’s book The General’s Daughter and downloaded his Mayday.

I connected my laptop to the TV and we watched Runaway Jury (7.1) on Netflix.  Then Laura did some searching and finally found Basic Instinct (6.9) – which had a lot of sex in it but, like most teenagers, she seemed to have her nose buried in her cell phone.

T-shirt of the day: Wild zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment