Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Monday, June 27th, 2016



I was awakened at 7:15am by a sledgehammer a man was using across the street to break up a sidewalk.  They have been repairing sidewalks in the area and flattening the street corners possibly to allow bicycles to more easily use them.

We went to the health club this morning where I spent my usual hour on the treadmill and using the machines.  Did I mention there are some nice looking women there?  Today I weighed in at 77.5 kilos – 170.8 pounds – down a pound.

I had Teresa call Dario and we made a date to meet for chess Wednesday at 2pm.  So, I’ll probably leave a little earlier for the health club on Wednesday, return to the apt, shower, and head out to his store for a few games.  I have a couple of new openings I want to spring on him.

I sent Chuck an email asking if he can meet me for coffee at a nearby bakery tomorrow.

I had Teresa call our dentist for a teeth cleaning and we now have an appointment for 4:20pm on Thursday.

We finally finished the crappy (sorry for the pun) TP that Teresa bought some months ago.  Now we’re using Suave Gold which is much more like the Scott tissue and others I’m accustomed to from the States.  In fact, I actually did see Scott tissue in Exito the other day – I’ll probably buy a small quantity of it and see if the ladies like that more than the SG.
I submitted a review on Parque El Salado to tripadvisor.

We left the apt about 5pm and took a taxi to Santafe as Teresa had a blouse she needed to exchange.

She found a dress that she exchanged it for plus another 40,000 pesos.
We had dinner at J&C Delicias for 52,900 (about $18).  She found a wide brimmed hat that we bought for 66,000 (about $23).
We took a taxi back to the apt.

I made plans to meet Chuck for coffee tomorrow at a bakery near me at 11am.

Teresa tried on the dress back at the apt, didn’t like it, so now we have to exchange it again.

T-shirt of the day: Eat my dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment