Sunday, June 12, 2016

Saturday, June 11th, 2016



I checked online and my package still shows “falta valor” (lacking value) on the MBE website.  I’ll keep an eye on it and if it doesn’t change in a few days, I’ll have to try some other way of getting them my purchase receipt.
Now Teresa is afraid there will be too many people at the movie theatre so she wants to go to Santafe and buy jeans.

It looks like the Colombian Peso has closed for the week at 2,971 to the US Dollar.

I googled the US vs Paraguay America’s Cup match for today and it looks like it starts about 6pm our time.

Teresa and I left the apt about 12:30 for Santafe mall.  She checked out the sales at Zara and Baluska (sp?) while I waited outside reading my Nook.  She found an inexpensive top at Zara and dress at Ela for 49,450.  We had lunch at J & C Delicias in the mall – I had their medium Caesar salad with chicken and she had some type of meat over an arepa.  We also ordered pasta to go for Laura for a total of 72,300 (about $24).

We stopped in a store with a lot of household items and Teresa bought a couple drawer knobs and I picked up a water glass for myself.

I hooked up the laptop to the TV and we all watched The Entitled (6.2) on Netflix; a good movie with several surprises.

T-shirt of the day: Girls just want to have funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment