Friday, June 10, 2016

Thursday, June 9th, 2016



I checked my Amazon order and now it says my order will ship today and arrive (in Miami) by 8pm tomorrow night.

We left the apt about 10:30.  We stopped at the internet café so Teresa could make a call to the US.  She talked to her friend that owns the shop who gave us her email address for me to send her pictures of the finca.

We stopped at $efecty where we paid the Une bill of 84,127 (higher than usual because of the installation), Direct TV bill of 111,000, and epm bill of 64,900.  We stopped at Davivienda where we paid the quarterly Caldas municipal tax of 126,183.

We stopped at a butcher shop where Teresa picked up at least ribs to make tomorrow for Eddie’s visit before he returns to the States next week.  We stopped at Exito where we picked up some more things, mainly vegetables.

I received the following email from magicJack at 2:30pm:
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please be advised that our magicJack devices does not share subscription plans.

As stated in section 9 of our Subscriber Agreement "Use of your Device and/or magicApp and related Services may be free for a period of time. Your purchase of a Device or purchase and download of the magicApp Premium Service and registration of the Device and/or magicApp Premium Service gives you the right to use the Services and the Associated Software for one or more months depending on the Device and plan purchased. To continue using a Device and/or magicApp Premium and Associated Software after the end of the initial Service term, you must renew your Service subscription for additional terms at the then applicable Service subscription renewal fee."
This information is stated on our magicJack Subscriber Agreement at www.magicJack.com/saps.
Therefore, we will only courtesy transfer services if the magicJack device activated was not registered as a replacement device.
You can login to your my account at my.magicJack.com to reactivate your magicJack PLUS device subscription.

I received an email at 3:51pm that my Amazon order has shipped.

I found my old magicJack GO, inserted it in my USB port and it wants a 10-digit subscription renewal code.  I wrote back to them asking for it.

T-shirt of the day: Basic tee shirt.

1 comment: