Sunday, June 5, 2016

Saturday, June 4th, 2016



It looks like the Colombian Peso closed for the week at 3,005 to the Dollar.

Teresa sent me to Exito for 5 mangos and an avocado.  While there I picked up another 1.5 liter bottle of Coke and a package of 3 tubes of toothpaste.  There were a lot of people and I had to wait in line for about 20 minutes.

Since we’ve been in the new apt, several times Teresa has chided me for having the TV too loud.  With my tinnitus and the outside street noise I need the volume louder.  She suggested I get headphones which I thought was a great idea.  I’ve been waiting for her to suggest it so today I ordered a set of wireless headphones from Amazon.

Teresa suggested we have empandas for dinner again tonight.  This time I went with Laura to the little shop called El Catedral which is about half a block from the park.  At the bars nextdoor and across the street there were men watching Atletico Nacional play some other team.  This time I tried both types of empanadas but I liked the ones we picked up yesterday better.

T-shirt of the day: Montblanc valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment