Thursday, June 16, 2016

Wednesday, June 15th, 2016



So far, it’s a very overcast morning.

The MBE website shows my package (TV headset) is in transit.

Teresa sent me to Exito to buy an avocado, a head of lettuce, and broccoli.  They didn’t have the latter but while I was there I picked up a bottle of decaf coffee and a bottle of Aunt Jemima maple syrup.

I spent an hour on hold with Social Security only to be disconnected at the end of the wait.

I finished Nelson DeMille’s book Mayday and downloaded Salt Sugar Fat by Michael Moss.

At 5:30 we got dark clouds and it got unusually windy.  I think a storm is coming.  By 6pm it had started raining a little but it didn’t last long.

We watched Faces in the Crowd (5.7) and then Don’t Blink (4.8) on Netflix.

T-shirt of the day: Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment