Saturday, June 25, 2016

Friday, June 24th, 2016



Teresa stayed at the apt to make lunch so Laura and I went to the health club where I saw Oscar and Jose again.  (There are some nice looking ladies there.)  I spent an hour using the treadmill and the machines and walked back to the apt.  That’s enough for the first week.

Teresa’s friend showed up at 1:30.  She’s a petite black woman of about 60 years of age named Mayely.

Among the new US movie releases I would like to see Independence Day: Resurgence (6.1), The Shallows (7.7), and Free State of Jones (6.0).   Locally, I see Independence Day is playing in Oviedo and Santafe so we’ll probably see it next week.

I received an email that my book Chess shipped today.

I received an email that Blendle beta version is ready and they put $2.50 in my wallet.

For dinner I made bacon and egg grilled cheese sandwiches.  Only thing is I didn’t have thick bacon so I used regular bacon and I didn’t have cheddar cheese so I used American cheese (Borden’s) and they didn’t come out real good.  Next time I need thicker bacon and less cheese or at least cheddar cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment