Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Monday, April 24, 2017

3 more days!

Despite getting up twice during the night I slept well waking/getting up at 8am.

It’s an overcast day.

Still no wifi.

I called Jose Cruz and told him I haven’t had wifi since Saturday night but I can meet him at Liga de Ajedrez tomorrow at 10:15.
I had Laura call Une and later I was told they should be here tomorrow afternoon at 2pm.  I also asked her to ask them to increase our speed from 5Mbps to 10Mbps so we’ll see.

I watched the first 15 minutes of the Today show and left just as the weather report came on.

There’s a man with a stand selling snacks outside Exito.  If you get there early as he’s just about to open you can see him doing his “warmup” exercises which remind me of the mating dance of the sandhill crane.  Lol.

It took 2 hours and 5 minutes to do all but my Glute exercises.  I told Jose and Oscar a joke as Jeison soon joined the listening group.
Back at the apt I won another game against Shredder at the Patzer level.

About 3pm Teresa left with her mother to look at material for the old couch.  I guess blue doesn’t go well with the new flesh colored material.  I left to go pick up a few things from Exito.  On my way back I saw very dark clouds to the south.  It looks like Sabaneta is going to get poured on.

I played another game against Shredder at the Patzer level and this time I lost.  I played him again and lost again.  I played a 3rd game and won that one.

Teresa came back at 6:45 and told me that they want too much money (300,000 pesos) to reupholster the couch.  She also informed me that I bought the wrong type of arepas.  Uh-oh.  Well, it’s been a long time since I’ve bought arepas and I didn’t remember what they were called.

I watched the first episode of Genius on National Geographic Channel of Direct TV.


T-shirt of the day: ALCOHOL – because no great story every starts with a salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment