Sunday, April 16, 2017

Saturday, April 15, 2017

I slept well waking up at 6am finally getting up at 7:45.

After breakfast I headed out to print something at the paper store but they were all closed.  A lot, but not all, of the other stores were still closed also.

I walked the streets near our apt looking for apartments for rent and I found 3 but maybe they are houses and not really apartments.  Back at the apt I informed Teresa and she said she and her mother have already seen the one that’s closest to us.

I think I found an error in the April issues of Chess Life.  I asked Ruben and he agreed with me so I sent in a letter to the editor.  We’ll see what, if anything, comes of it.

I spent some time looking at Youtube videos for the English Opening – Botvinnik system.  I also entered some sample opening games into my Shredder database.  That was another challenge – trying to create a new database and put those games into it.


T-shirt of the day: MY WIFE IS psycHOTic.

No comments:

Post a Comment