Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Monday, July 30, 2018


I only got up once during the night, waking up at 5am and getting up at 6am.

At the gym I completed all my exercises in an hour and 50 minutes.  I saw Charles and he invited me to join him and a friend some day to go to a local park where they photograph birds.  I told him I need to add more walking to my exercise routine so I would be happy to.

Teresa has a 4pm massage appointment so I’m going to see Mission Impossible at Oviedo at 3:20.

I left the apt at 2:30 and quickly caught a bus to Oviedo mall.  I arrived about 20 minutes early.  Just as I walked inside I could hear it raining hard outside.  I added 40mil to my Cine Colombia account and bought a general seating ticket for 10,500.  (I believe I now have 21 total ticket purchases on my Cine Colombia card.)  My seat was in the next to last row on the aisle with an empty seat between me and 2 already sold seats.  After reading some from my Nook I made a trip to the restroom and then bought a small popcorn and medium soda for about 12,500 pesos leaving me with a balance of about 33mil.  I arrived during the ads and who was in the next seat but Chris, the previous owner of the Flip Flop Sandwich Shop.  I had some trouble following the entire plot of the 2 hour and 27 minute movie but the action sequences were great.

Outside it was misting slightly and there were quite a few people waiting for buses.  I purposely let a couple of Envigado buses pass by because they were filled to the gills.  After a 10-15 minute wait I got standing room only on a Sabaneta bus.

I got off across from Exito, made a quick trip to print something out at the local copy center and arrived back at the apt just before 7pm.

Teresa had me put my signature and cedula number on a handwritten note she addressed to the real estate agency.  If I understand correctly it’s a request to leave the apt in November so I guess she’s serious about moving to Laureles or San Joaquin.
Today’s Step Count was 7,552.

T-shirt of the day: I’m not hungover, I have the wine flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment