Monday, July 23, 2018

Saturday, July 21, 2018


I fell asleep rather quickly and only got up once during the night.  I woke up at 6:30 and Teresa got up at 7am and I started to get up also.  I noticed it was raining lightly.  Right away she came back to bed and asked me to return also, which I did.  She got up at 7:30 and told me to stay in bed and she would call me when my pancakes were ready.  I guess I fell back asleep because the next thing I know she says they are ready.  It was about 8:45 and it had stopped raining.

I left the apt about 10:30 and found the local copy center closed.  I walked over to the larger one on the other side of the park and it was open.  I had a chess article printed out and the upcoming chess tournament schedule.

I understand Teresa called Maria and thanked her for the carrot cake and in their conversation they decided we would get together at their apartment next Thursday.

Not for the first time I saw a 60-second commercial today for Shriner’s Hospital for Children.  Interestingly, it’s all in English – I hope they’re not wasting their money on advertising to a predominantly Spanish speaking population.

I spent part of the day studying chess openings and tactics.

Today’s Step Count was 4,480.

T-shirt of the day: Negro Hulk.

No comments:

Post a Comment