Monday, July 2, 2018

Sunday, July 1, 2018


Last night I fell asleep quickly and didn’t wake up until 5:30.  Teresa and I got up at 6:30, she made each of us a cup of hot lemonade and at 7am we went back to bed.  We finally got up at 9:15.

Well, I was going to go for a walk for Encicla but Teresa told me last night we were going to Mayorista for groceries.  Now, at noon, she tells me she’s too tired so she’s going with Laura tomorrow morning while I’m at the gym.

Wow, in the World Cup, Russia defeated Spain on penalty kicks.  I think that’s an upset.  Too bad we don’t have TV so I can watch some games today.

We ordered a whole chicken plus fixings from Frisby.  Teresa mentioned we’ve spent a lot of money on street food.  How true!  And lots of money fixing up the finca; I hope this is going to settle down soon.

Now Teresa tells me because she has to return to the finca early tomorrow she wants to go grocery shopping about 6:30 tonight.  I have no problem with that.

I ordered a step counter and safety leash from Amazon for $28.90 including shipping.

Croacia defeated Denmark on penalty kicks.

Because of her cold Teresa has been taking lots of naps.

A gringo sent a disturbing email about changes that Guatape is undergoing, all in the name of tourism:

Teresa and I left the apt about 6:30.  We quickly caught a taxi to Mayorista where we picked up groceries.  The grocery store closed at 8pm and we got out just a few minutes before.  Back at the apt Laura helped carry everything upstairs.

Still no TV; I understand they are coming sometime on Tuesday.

If your dictionary told the truth: “Marriage (noun): betting someone half your stuff that you'll love them forever.”



No comments:

Post a Comment