Monday, July 30, 2018

Sunday, July 29, 2018


I got up a couple times during the night finally waking at 8am and getting up at 9am.

After a breakfast of French toast I left the apt about 10:30 and joined the Ciclovia in progress.  I walked down to Euro in about 25 minutes where I observed an exercise class going on outside with dozens of people.  On the way back I walked around the 2 square blocks of the restaurant area – Buena Mesa.  I took another slight detour and went up one of those diagonal streets but headed back to the main road after about 3 blocks so as not to get lost.

I took a nap from about 3:15 to 4:15.

It rained in the afternoon for about 20 minutes.

Teresa left the apt to take her mother, who is bored, to Santafe mall.

I left the apt about 4:30 and walked to the park.  There were tables available outside Bartolos but I continued on to the furthest bakery where I had a cafĂ© con leche and churro while looking at a chess magazine.

It had turned quite a bit cooler after the rain and I realized I had missed a good opportunity to wear a warmer t-shirt.

In the evening I watched Blide Side – again – on Direct TV.

Today’s Step Count was 9,761.

T-shirt of the day: Not my problem, honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment