Friday, July 13, 2018

Thursday, July 12, 2018


Despite getting up twice during the night I felt pretty good after waking up at 7:15 and getting up at 7:30.

After I finished my breakfast of a little cereal Teresa asked me to go to the corner store of more milk.  As I paid for it I told the woman “I’m going to buy a cow”.  She laughed and of course I didn’t understand her reply.

I received an email that my GNC order for L-argnine and Pycnogenol has shipped.

I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show and then left the apt.  I took the metro to the Stadium station where I checked out a bike.  I rode to the other side of the airport and back finally checking in my bike near UPB (Universidad Pontifica Bolivariana) and Unicentro mall.  I walked back a few blocks to Crispas Pizza & Pasta where I had a delicious spaghetti with meat sauce lunch.  From there I walked to Avenida 70 to the Stadium station where I caught the metro back to Envigado.  I stopped at Herman’s OJ stand and learned that the new pedestrian bridge is going to end right at his stand.  He said it will include an escalator and an elevator and should be finished by November.  I took the Metro bus to the park where I had a limonada de coco for 6mil at Bartolos.

Back at the apt I was surprised to see Teresa home.  She said she’s not going to the finca today, she’s going tomorrow.  What was that, like the 3rd day in a row she’s said that?  She asked me if I saw Laura because she was meeting with John Joseph at Carbon de Leña.



Laura came back from the gym and told me that there is an easy solution to the emails I’ve been getting monthly from SmartFit and she’ll help me with that tomorrow.

On Direct TV I watched a good movie called Seven Pounds (in Spanish it had a better title of Siete Almas) starring Will Smith.  I missed the first 30 minutes or so and I was floored by the surprise ending.

I finished reading the paperback Flash Point by James W. Huston.

T-shirt of the day: Hakuna Matata.

No comments:

Post a Comment