Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday, August 17th, 2013

I had the Bunuelo Express breakfast at the Mall of Laureles from about 8:30am to 9:00am.  The bathrooms were still closed there so I went to Viva Mall and they were still cleaning the men’s restroom.  I waited about 20 minutes until they finished. 

Franklin arrived at LM (Laureles Mall) about 10:20.  From then until 2:45 when Beatriz arrived we played 7 games – I won 5 and lost 2.  (That’s more like it!)  I only took a quick break about 1pm to buy a bottle of cold water for 2mil ($1).  Franklin and I exchanged cell phone numbers so he can check if I’m going to be at the mall.

Beatriz and I had the fried chicken at Frisby for a total of 33,900 ($17.84).  I had my usual Combo #2 and she had a ¼ chicken with arepas, corn on the cob, and a soda.

We went back about 7:30 and had ice cream cones at Almibar at LM.    Finally we got there early enough that they were open.  I see on their receipt the hours they advertise are from 10am to 8:30pm but I’m pretty sure we’ve gotten there about 8pm and they’ve been closed.

It started raining about 6pm and still hasn’t stopped now at 9:15pm.  I walked Beatriz back to her house because she didn’t bring an umbrella and it was still raining.  She’s going to come back Tuesday or Thursday night.

I checked the movies and Red 2 is playing at Los Molinos with Spanish subtitles but the playing times are 6:50 and 9:30, not too convenient for a weekday date with Beatriz.

No comments:

Post a Comment