Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tuesday, August 6th, 2013



I went to bed at 10:30, got up once during the night, woke up at 6am and got up at 6:30.  I had a nap from 9-10am.

BTW, if you started reading about The Devil’s Breath last night, be sure you read all the articles or you might have the entirely wrong idea.

Breakfast was just a bowl of cereal with leftover milk.

I talked to Jhon for a while at his office and then headed to Mall of Laureles.  For lunch I bought a bag of homemade potato chips for 3mil ($1.58) and a Frisburrito with ranch dressing for 5,900 ($3.11) and a large Pepsi for 3,900 ($2.05) from Frisby.
When I’m playing with the white pieces I usually try to play the English – Botvinnik Attack opening.  In one of my books I found a new trap I can use; so I can add it to my tool belt so to speak.  I can’t wait to try it out.

No one stopped by to play so I left about 4:30, bought a kilo of strawberries and a bag of milk on my way back.  Again I talked to Jhon briefly before heading home to a waffle with my milk and the last of my waffle mix.

Last night while at the corner store 3 military helicopters flew over, it happened again this morning, and 8 just flew low overhead making an awful racket.  I’m really surprised it didn’t set off car alarms.  But it did set off a lot of dogs although you couldn’t hear them until the helicopters had already passed overhead and a ways away.
Beatriz came over about 7pm and gave me another manicure for 10mil ($5.26).

No comments:

Post a Comment