Monday, September 18, 2017

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Last night I took my sleeping pills and went to bed at 10:30.  I fell asleep rather quickly but got up about 2am and 5am, finally waking/getting up at 7am.

I left the apt at 7:30.  A nice quiet cool Sunday morning I walked to Carbon de Leña where I started with café con leche.  After that I ordered calentado with another café con leche.  In the middle of that Teresa called (from her new cell phone) and I understood she wanted me to order trout for her to go.  She also asked for something else I didn’t understand, maybe how to prepare it or what to accompany it with so I handed the phone to the waitress.
After her order came and I paid for it and got back to the apt it was 9am.  Laura was nowhere to be seen so I assume she was on her way to the clinic.

Teresa came back at 10:30.  She mentioned she didn’t get much sleep and had to clean her mother’s bed twice during the night.

Fifteen minutes before game time I did a speed test and got 9.68 download and 2.15 upload.  Sounds good!

My Chicago Bears were embarrassed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 29-7.  The only good news is I didn’t experience buffering even once during the game.  I finished the last of my peanuts with a small bottle of Coke.

I decided to copy one of my joke files from my PC to my cell phone for sharing live with Chuck.  I followed instructions that I found on Youtube and it said it was copied but now I don’t know how to find it on my cell phone.

I finally figured out how to access it and now the file shows up on my home screen.  Not sure exactly what I did so it’ll probably be interesting next time I try to repeat it.

I found the TV series Westworld again – this time episode 9 on channel 1532.  Somehow I missed episodes 3-8.

We left the apt at 4:45 for Home Center.  I think Teresa is looking for a power washer to clean the finca’s patio but I’m not sure she can get enough pressure with the water coming from the tank up the hill.  We were at HC by a little after 5pm and the muchacho (guy) finally showed up with his wife at 5:45.  We checked out a few power washers but the only brand I was familiar with was Black & Decker (1595 psi) so we bought one of their  models for 234,900 ($80).  Before we left I bought everyone ice cream cones for 16,800 ($5.50).

Teresa explained she doesn’t have to spend the night with her mother tonight because her brother James (from Caldas) is having his wife stay with her tonight.

I took 2 sleeping pills and went to bed at 10pm.


T-shirt of the day: My dog thinks I’m cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment