Saturday, September 9, 2017

Friday, September 8, 2017

Last night I took 2 sleeping pills with minimum water and went to bed at 10:30.  I woke up long enough to look at my watch about 2am and woke up at 5am felling refreshed.  Teresa got up then and I got up at 5:30.

We obviously got some rain overnight.

Wow!  Last night the Kansas City Chiefs thumped the New England Patriots 42-27.  So much for the Patriots going undefeated this year.

After breakfast I took a Melatonin and almost immediately felt a little lightheaded so I took a nap for an hour.


I did all my exercises at the gym in an hour and 45 minutes.  I walked back to the apt in a light rain.

Among new US movie releases I would like to see It (8.3).  Locally, I would like to see Baby Driver (8.1) and Kidnap (6.0).

I met Chuck at Deli Hoy a few minutes after 1pm.  He arrived about 12:45.  I waited for Laura until about 1:30 and then had my lunch.  After she arrived I had my salad and dessert.

Chuck left and Laura went with me to Exito where I bought 10 slices of cheddar cheese for 4,000 pesos.  She stayed outside where she was going to meet a friend and I walked back to the apt.

At 4pm I walked to the park and watched a number of chess games in progress but wasn’t invited to play in any of them. 

Teresa and I went to bed at 10pm.

T-shirt of the day: Sometimes I have to tell myself…it’s just not worth the jail time.

No comments:

Post a Comment