Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

I slept well only getting up at 2am and 5:30 finally waking up at 6:30 and getting up at 7am.

We left the apt at 7:45 for Mayorista.  We walked in the side entrance of the Euro grocery store and right away it didn’t look the same.  They had completely remodeled that end of the store.  The cafeteria where I used to have my coffee was gone.  I helped Teresa gather some things and then walked across the street to a small mall where I found a stand alone kiosk where I had a café con leche.

We bought about 420,000 pesos of groceries and were back at the apt by 9:15.  I watched the next 90 minutes of the Today show.

Teresa called her eye doctor and cancelled her appointment – partially because her eye isn’t bothering her anymore and partially because we ran out of cash for the month to pay her consultation fee.

We took a nap from 11am to 11:45.

I went online to TransUnion and they reported that my account is currently not frozen but I was able to do a create freeze, no charge, after I created an account with them.
But Experian reported “We were unable to honor your request to place a security freeze on your personal credit report based on the information you entered.”

Even though I cancelled my subscription with the Washington Post I’m still getting their articles.  In addition, today I received an email offering a 60% discount for their digital access.

I tried contacting Experian via telephone but got the same result - to mail in my request along with $10 plus applicable tax.  I checked Experian.com/freeze and found that the fee is waived for those older than 65.

I checked MBE online and the Miami distribution center processed a document last Friday, September 22nd.

Teresa left at 7pm to feed her mother some soup.  She returned at 10pm.

At 11pm I took my sleeping pills and we went to bed.


Funny Veterinarian signs: Dogs have owners.  Cats have staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment