Monday, September 4, 2017

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Last night I took 2 sleeping pills at 10pm and went to bed at 10:15 because Teresa was very tired.  I was still awake and recall looking at my watch at 11:30, 12:30, and 1:30.  I heard Laura come back a few minutes later.  I finally fell asleep shortly after that waking/getting up at 8:30.

I need a manicure but Nohelia never answered Teresa’s calls.  I left the apt at 10:15, stopped at Nohelia and found it closed, stopped at Todo Drogas where I bought 12 Dramamine tablets for 3,700 pesos ($1.25).  I asked about the dosage and was told I could take 1 tablet in the morning and 1 at night.  Nohelia was still closed when I returned so I stopped at the bank for some cash and bought a bag of Fab at Exito and was back at the apt before 11am.  I guess I’m getting my manicure tomorrow.

So, I read that 2 million people will welcome Pope Francis at the local airport next Saturday.  Yikes!  There are only of the 2.4 million people in Medellin.  Teresa hasn’t said anything about the event so I asked her directly and she said she’s going to sleep in the street in order to see him.

Wilson showed up with MT about 5pm and quickly put up my shelf.  He also put up some other knick knacks on the walls for Teresa.

While Wilson was still here we ordered chicken from Frisby for dinner.

I checked the MBE website and it showed 2 documents were processed in Miami last week and are in transit.


T-shirt of the day: There’s no need to repeat yourself.  I ignored you just fine the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment