Thursday, September 28, 2017

Wednesday, September 27, 2017


At 11pm last night I took my sleeping pills and we went to bed.  I was still awake at 1am so I got up and took a third and soon fell asleep.  I got up twice during the night finally waking at 7am and getting up at 7:30.  I still feel like I slept well.

It appears I’m still fighting a cold so Teresa made me some more hot orange-aid (like lemonade but made with oranges).
I think Friday might be MT’s move-in day.

Today at the gym, besides the Seated Row and Lat Pulldown I decided to skip the Triceps Extension, Biceps Curl, and Triceps Press until my elbow feels more normal.  I completed the rest of my exercises in 90 minutes.

After lunch I watched most of the 2nd hour of the Today show because they had the cast of Curb Your Enthusiasm on.

I’m missing a lot of movies (in the theater) waiting to find out if Teresa wants to see them and is available to see them.  I’m going to announce I’m going to see a movie at such and such a time and she’s welcome to join me.  Today it’s American Made (7.3) playing at Oviedo at 5:40.

I left the apt just before 5pm, quickly caught a bus and was 3rd in line at the theater by 5:30.  I bought a preferred seat for 8,750 pesos ($3).  I had just received my snack order of small popcorn and large soda for 14,800 ($5) and as I walked away I heard the man behind me say something in English.  I filled my soda with Pepsi and as I walked away I was next to the man that was talking English.  I asked him where he was from and he said “here for the last 5 years and before that Chicago”.  He taught at the University of Illinois.  The lady with him (probably his wife) looked Colombian but spoke good English.  We walked into the same theater.

The movie was good; I was surprised there were some funny parts.  

I remembered during the movie that scenes were filmed in Colombia including Medellin.  I think Teresa would have liked that.  I was back at the apt by 8:30.

I took my sleeping pills and we went to bed at 10:15.


Funny Veterinarian signs: A cat is always on the wrong side of the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment