Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Monday, December 3, 2018


Last night I got up once at 4am and had trouble getting back to sleep, probably because of all the money worries.  I finally must have fallen asleep as the next time I looked at my watch it was 6am.  I decided to rest a few more minutes and the next time I looked at my watch it was 8:30.  Now I question if I misread my watch earlier.

I see that last night the Chargers won 33-30 over the Steelers.

Teresa made an appointment for 2:30pm tomorrow for 130mil with the plastic surgeon who will be doing the breast reconstruction.

Teresa told me she got the account number for Dr. Ossa and I should pay 4 million pesos sometime this week.  I asked if she was sure as the doctor told me I could pay with my debit card the day of the surgery.

I spent 2-3 hours trying to install the slides for the front desk drawer but something still sticks.  Better to wait and approach it with a fresh mind some other day.

My son only has $3000 remaining of the $4500 I sent him so that’s what he’s going to deposit into my account.  I think Teresa’s going to have to take out a loan for the remainder.

About 5pm we had a light rain but it didn’t amount to anything and it never got heavier.

When Laura got home about 8pm I asked her when we have to pay the final $680 payment for her to be an au pair and, thankfully, she said next month.

I watched some of Monday Night Football until going to bed at 11pm.

Joke of the day
You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands.  If they are holding a gun, she's probably angry.


No comments:

Post a Comment