Friday, December 7, 2018

Thursday, December 6, 2018


I only got up once at 5am, finally waking/getting up at 8:30.  That was a pretty good night’s sleep for me.

Still no internet.  I unplugged the router and plugged it back in and we soon had internet back.  Yay!

I basically just vegged out for the day.

Teresa and I moved some boxes down to the storage room in the garage.

Esmeralda visited for a few hours.

My daughter informed me that she received her birthday gift today.
I watched some of Thursday Night Football – boring!

I understand Teresa has a 7am doctor’s appointment in Itagui tomorrow.  I’ll go with her if I get up early enough.

Joke of the day
I don't like making plans for the day because then the word "premeditated" get's thrown around in the courtroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment