Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Monday, December 10, 2018


Typical night, finally waking up at 6:30 and getting up at 7:30.

I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show and left for the gym.  Today I entered through the parking garage and took the elevator up to the 4th floor.

At the gym I completed all my exercises in about 2 hours.  Today I worked out on the treadmill but skipped the shoulder press.

I was back at the apt by 1pm.

Teresa informed me that tomorrow from 6-7am she’ll be getting another blood draw in Poblado and then she has to deliver the results to nueve eps in Envigado.

I watched Deep Impact (6.2) on Direct TV.  I didn’t remember seeing any of it before until the last 5 minutes.

Laura left about 8pm for a pajama party with 2 other girls, a Colombian and an American.

Tonight the Seattle Seahawks beat the Minnesota Vikings 21-7.  That just about puts the Vikings out of contention as NFC North champions so they’ll be struggling now to earn a wild card spot.  (They play again in the 17th (last) week of the season.) Amazingly the Bears could play the Vikings again in the first round of the playoffs.  I hope it will be someone different like the Cowboys or the Seahawks.

Joke of the day
An elderly couple had just learned how to send text messages on their cell phones. The wife was a romantic type and the husband was more of a no-nonsense guy.

One afternoon the wife went out to meet a friend for coffee.  She decided to send her husband a romantic text message and she wrote:  "If you are sleeping, send me your dreams. If you are laughing, send me your smile. If you are eating, send me a bite. If you are drinking, send me a sip. If you are crying, send me your tears.  I love you.”
The husband texted back to her:
   "I'm on the toilet.  Please advise."

No comments:

Post a Comment