Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Recovery Day #179!

Last night I put on an AD, went to bed at 11:45pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 3:15, woke up at 7:15, did my Kegel exercises, and got up.

I left the apt at 10am and walked to Parva where I had a café con leche for a couple hours.

Nobraskja texted me that I have a package that has arrived in Florida. I told her it was my new chess book and to send it on.

About 12:30 I walked to the new restaurant Clap Burgers where I ordered their Hamburger Combo Pola which was a hamburger that included fries and a drink. My turn number was ‘02’ and no one else was there. 




While eating, a few others showed up as well as a couple delivery guys using the special Rappi window.

About 2pm it started feeling cooler so I returned to the apt before any rain arrived.

The next step in setting up my new Charles Schwab account is to move some money into it. I tried to login to to their website but was unsuccessful. I plugged in my MagicJack and attached the ethernet cable like before but this time it didn’t work. Again, I tried a number of different things but nothing worked. I used the new Talk360 app and call them with a number I was given to continue the setup.  An operator helped me identify my userid/password, setup the new account, link it to my USAA account and transfer $100. I was then supposed to go through some voice recognition system but I lost the connection.

I watched more Seinfeld episodes.

The ladies returned at 5:30.

Laura left at 7pm with a bag of stuff to meet with a cousin.

Uh-oh, I forgot to buy milk when I was out today. Tomorrow I’ll have to visit Exito next door before I meet Glenn for breakfast.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 132,851 ð 146,554 ð 157,416 new cases and 1,284 ð 1,303 ð 1,352 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 2,038 ð 1,699 ð 1,766 new cases with 59 ð 29 ð 47 new deaths. Medellin has NOT REPORTED ð 346 ð 350 new cases from December 20th to 21st. Envigado has NOT REPORTED ð 9 ð 12 new cases from December 20th to 21st.

T-shirt of the day

Aliens believe in NASA.

No comments:

Post a Comment