Saturday, December 4, 2021

Friday, December 3, 2021

Recovery Day #161!

Today is the 3rd and final day of Dia sin IVA.

Last night I went to bed at 10:45pm and fell asleep quickly, made a trip to the bathroom at 5:45am, did my Kegel exercises and got up at 6am. Today my arm is no longer sore.

We are losing our water again today supposedly from 9 to 1pm. It finally went out at 10am. That kind of changes our plans. Now I understand we will all meet up at SantaFe mall where the ladies will shop and I will take Lenny to see Pueblito Paisa.

I ordered my new USAA debit card on November 11, I received an activation notice (meaning it’s been delivered) on November 23. I texted Nobraskja if they have anything for me and she said I have envelopes in FL that will be delivered next week.

Teresa and I left the apt at 10:45 and took a Didi car to Santafe mall. When L & L arrived, Lenny and I took a Didi car to Pueblito Paisa. We walked around a bit and Lenny bought some gifts for family and friends. We had a nice relaxing lunch in their restaurant. We went up on the deck to check out the 270-degree view of Medellin. We walked through their art museum then Lenny bought some gifts in their gift shop. Outside we quickly caught a taxi as it was arriving. The driver took us some back way to El Tesoro mall.

While we waited outside Zara for the ladies, I went to Natto Bowls and bought 2 cold bottles of water. When they arrived, Teresa exchanged something then the ladies had lunch in Natto Bowls. When it was time to leave, I went to the taxi turn machine and picked up number 110. I checked and they were now serving 999 so there were 110 numbers ahead of us. Lenny requested an Uber while Laura requested a Didi. Lenny’s came first and we all took an Uber to their hotel, El Cielo.



Nice hotel. While Laura “changed” Teresa and I waited in their 4th floor lobby. Teresa had a glass of wine while I stewed because Laura didn’t return for an hour and a half. We took another Uber to Mu arriving at 8pm. There were plenty of available tables and Lenny enjoyed his first taste of Mu ribs & fries. The check came to exactly 150mil. They were going to check out Parque Lleras a bit before returning to their hotel so they called us an uber and we returned to the apt by 10pm.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 86,565 ð 94,643 ð 104,264 new cases and 947 ð 1,021 ð 1,121 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 2,173 ð 2,262 ð 2,299 new cases with 58 ð 57 ð 42 new deaths. Medellin has 286 ð 320 ð 259 new cases from December 2nd to 3rd. Envigado has 19 ð 12 ð 20 new cases from December 2nd to 3rd.

 

T-shirt of the day

Roses are red. Violets are blue. Blah blah blah. Time for a snooze.

No comments:

Post a Comment