Monday, December 6, 2021

Sunday, December 5, 2021

Recovery Day #163!

Last night I went to bed at 10pm and fell asleep quickly. I made a trip to the bathroom at 2am and 4:30. I couldn’t fall back asleep, got up at 5am and took an Excedrin and went back to bed. I completed my Kegel exercises, still couldn’t fall asleep so I got up for the day, but I’ll probably need a little nap later.

For the past few weeks, I’ve felt a lump just above my belly button. I forgot to show it to Dr. Castano at my last appointment. I think my hernia repair failed so I’m going to need to see him again, but maybe not important to see him soon.

I’ve won and lost some games recently I forgot to mention, and my rating is now 1613.

Teresa and I took a Didi car to Hija Mia Nomada arriving at 8:30. Laura & Lenny arrived a few minutes later, then Glenn and Bianca. Teresa, Laura and I had the Acai bowl and Lenny and Glenn had the banana waffle. This afternoon Lenny is going on a Pablo Escobar tour, Laura and Teresa are going shopping, and I will watch my Bears game and order chicken wings from Go Wings. We left about 10am, Laura and Lenny took an Uber back to their hotel and Glenn, Teresa and I took a taxi back to Envigado.

I had an hour nap before my game. When I got up I noticed the refrigerator pulled out from the wall. Teresa told me it was leaking water so she had to put a plastic pan under the leak. Tomorrow we have to call the refrigerator filter muchacho.

I called Teresa a Didi and she left to meet Laura at Santafe mall.

I tried to set everything up to watch the Bears game using Medellin TV but it took me to a screen and I didn’t know how to proceed so I logged into NFL Game Pass and subscribed to their account for the remainder of the season for $15.

The thermometer reached 85 degrees before the sun hit it and sent it to 100 so we probably reached the upper 80s today.

I watched the Bears lose to the Cardinals 33-22. With 6 minutes left in the first half I used Rappi to order 4 chicken wings with fries from Go Wings. They arrived right at the beginning of halftime so that timing was perfect.

I received a voice mail message from the Citibank Fraud Dept. that there may have been an illegal attempt to use my debit card. I checked and it was just my NFL Game Pass subscription.

Teresa returned at 8pm.

The refrigerator leak is getting worse.

I lost a game with the Black pieces against Chiefs523 dropping my rating to 1607.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 104,264 ð 108,462 ð 109,822 new cases and 1,121 ð 1,179 ð 1,178 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 2,299 ð 2,609 ð 2,077 new cases with 42 ð 48 ð 47 new deaths. Medellin has 259 ð 422 ð 400 new cases from December 4th to 5th. Envigado has 20 ð 9  ð 15new cases from December 4th to 5th.

 

T-shirt of the day

No what. No one cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment