Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Sunday, December 26, 2021

Recovery Day #184!

Last night I went to bed at 11pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night, woke up at 7:30, did my Kegel exercises, and got up. Today Teresa was up just before me and headed out to visit her mother.

Obviously it rained overnight as everything around the pool area is wet.

I logged into Chess.com and found this message, You may have as little as 30 minutes remaining in one or more of your Daily Chess games and because you are a Premium Member your account has been automatically set to "Vacation". Please login soon and continue your games!”

I thought I had finished all my games and purposely hadn’t started any new ones. My best guess is one of my opponent’s challenged me to a game but I have yet to accept it.

I checked out the area around the pool and found additional electrical outlets in the pool room and the other side of the swimming room.

I connected my laptop and received this “Product Deactivated” message when I entered my Word file for this year’s blog notes.




Same thing for my Excel spreadsheet I use to monitor my checking account. Drat!



My Microsoft account was set up 2 years ago by my Spanish teacher Juan Cardona. He had a license which allowed him to give me a free subscription.

I was heading to our room when I almost tripped when the soul of my left Teva sandal separated.

For lunch we went to El Porton which had the walls decorated with lots of paintings:






I’m not sure of the meaning of the words at the top of their menu. Lol.



After our late lunch I headed back to the hotel while the others went on to walk more around Santafe. I got my laptop and set it up on the far side of the pool and logged into NFL Game Pass. I enjoyed the game because the Bears beat the Seattle Seahawks with their 3rd string quarterback in the last minute 25-24.

 

T-shirt of the day

I’m happy when you talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment