Saturday, June 17, 2023

Friday, June 16, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up once during the night at 3:15, again at 6:15, did my Kegel exercises, fell back asleep finally waking/getting up at 7:30.

Running a little behind schedule I left the apt just after 9am. I picked up a Gente newspaper I found in the porteria then continued on to the mall.  I recycled a few items then completed my workout in Smartfit. I completed another line in my notebook but I’m going to do another 2 weeks with the same weights because I missed Monday.

 I stepped outside to cool down before my shower then ran into Chris Cajoleas on my way back inside. He’s soon heading to Brazil for a vacation with his wife. He explained that his wife, despite several reminders from him, let her 10-year US Tourist Visa expire.

I took my shower then cooled down outside for a few more minutes.

I made a small ATM withdrawal, paid for our cellphone plans in Claro, then had a latte in Santa Leña while going through the newspaper.

I left about 11:30, bought something for Teresa in Medipiel and returned to the apt by taxi.

Teresa returned about 12:30 with 2 (small) bags of groceries she said she won in some drawing. 😊

I informed Teresa I’m not going to join her for the finca tomorrow but Sunday, for Father’s Day, we’ll do breakfast and a movie.

Teresa’s supposed to have a massage today but Kelly doesn’t answer her phone.

I left the apt about 3pm and had a small latte in Los Porteños for about 2 hours.

I downloaded the Twitch app to my cellphone and logged in. I watched the end of a game IFM Anna Cramling was playing OTB (over the board).

I just pinned Troyclough’s queen against his king so I should win this game.

I received an email from my ex- that my new driver’s license arrived. I asked her to send it to my ship forwarding address in Florida.

Teresa’s supposed to go to a finca tomorrow but Daniela doesn’t answer her phone. Teresa confessed that if a Colombian doesn’t want to tell you something they just don’t answer the phone.

Troyclough resigned our game increasing my rating to 1590.

I have slight numbness at the tips of the 2 smallest fingers of my left hand, the same one that has a little arthritis.

I think Teresa finally talked to Daniela who she it’s better to go during the week since this is Father’s Day weekend.

I felt a little twinge in my lower back as I leaned over my chess table. Not sure if this is my back problem returning despite me taking my new pills or if it’s a nothing burger. Time will tell.

 

America’s Decline into Idiocy



No comments:

Post a Comment