Thursday, June 15, 2023

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7:15.

I received an email from PasarEx, I think my Amazon order is out for delivery.

I completed my typical exercise routine at Smartfit from 9:15 to 10am.

Teresa was going to the gym then meeting a friend at Santafe mall so I’ll be on my own for lunch.

I finally was able to copy the text PasarEx sent me:

We are pleased to inform you that your shipment with guide AMZPSR005002901 sent by Amazon is en route for delivery during the day at the following address CARRERA 46A #29SUR-20 - BLOCK 6 APTO 422 ENVIGADO For your peace of mind, you can track the transit and delivery of your shipment, through any of the communication channels that we have enabled: call center, email, chat, consultation and tracking portal https://clientes.pasarex.com/ .

I left the apt about 1:30 and had chicken breast in Asado Rogelio. Here’s my lunch.



Oops, I forgot to take the photo in time.

I stopped in the Pasteur pharmacy but they didn’t have any Man pads. I went around the corner to Parva for coffee. I didn’t notice any changes so maybe they had an infrastructure, like plumbing, problem.

I left about 3:30 and walked to another another pharmacy named La Farma where I found a small 10-pack of Tena Dia Man pads for 29mil. I ran into Mark, the Boston fireman, having a gelato outside Antonio’s. I bought a couple bags of milk before returning to the apt.

As I walked into the porteria the portero said “wait a minute” and handed me my package.

I had ordered 2 bottles of Secrets of the Tribe pot (meaning the plant was raised in a pot?) marigold from Amazon (120 800mg capsules each) on June 8th for $50.99 (expensive!) to be sent directly to my address in Envigado. The $9.32 shipping and handling were waved as part of a FREE shipping promo. They shipped on June 9th from Euclid, OH with a delivery estimate of June 17th but the 0.25Kg package arrived today. I’m going to start using them right away to see if they work as well as my Piping Rock brand. Since these are 800mg and I had been taking 400mg twice a day, Ill try taking them once a day and see how that works.

I used my new screws to install 2 of the corner guards to the bed.

I watched some CNN.

Teresa returned at 5:30.

Teresa went to bed at 9pm and I a few minutes later at 9:15.

 

America’s Decline into Idiocy



No comments:

Post a Comment