Sunday, June 11, 2023

Saturday, June 10, 2023

 Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up once during the night, got up again at 6:45, fell back asleep, finally waking/getting up at 8:15.

Donald J. Trump has been federally indicted for his handling of national defense documents. It couldn’t happen to a nicer guy!

My Swanson and Amazon orders have shipped.

S*#T, I forgot how I recharge the cellphone battery case Laura gifted me. Now I see the small port on the bottom of the case. I looked around and finally decided the cable to use is the same one for Teresa’s battery pack. It looks like it’s charging. 😊

Teresa was told there’s a mall where she can find a dress for the Greek wedding but she doesn’t know which mall. She finally talked to someone and they said its name is Complex Centro Commercial. I found a strip mall named El Complex Centro Commercial but the next question is what’s the name of the store? I feel like we could be on a wild goose chase here. Oh well, I guess we’ve got nothing better to do today.

Well, I wasted a morning sitting around not going anywhere. I could have taken the power drill to Home Center.

It took 5-6 hours but my battery case is now fully charged.

Teresa said she talked to her friend Vicky and the dress she found is 5 million pesos. She did send some photos of dresses that might be suitable if the material isn’t cheap looking.

I turned on CNN for some news of the Trump indictment and watched an hour special called “The 2010s” followed by a 2-hour special called, “American Coup”.

 

America’s Decline into Idiocy



No comments:

Post a Comment