Monday, June 26, 2023

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45pm, got up twice during the night, woke up at 6am and got up at 7:30.

I left the apt at 8:30 and walked to Smartfit. Since I had my cellphone, I used their fancy scale to weigh myself. I’m down from 82.4 kilos to 79.3 kilos a loss of 6 ½ pounds in 2 months and my BMI is down from 24.9 to 23.9.

I continued on to Sao Paolo and went downstairs to the restaurant Olivenza. Glenn showed up a minute later with Bianca. I gifted him one of my banana breads. I told him the actor who played Jimmy in Yellowstone and the actress that played Ruth in Ozark, I saw them in a couple episodes of The Americans. He gave me some suggestions about my email accounts I’m having trouble with. He’s still having early morning stomach problems.

Troyclough resigned on his 22nd move increasing my rating to 1587.

I bought a bag of Fab liquid detergent in Carulla that Teresa requested. I was going to take a bus back to La Buena Mesa but Ciclovia was using all the southbound lanes. Why didn’t I think of that earlier? I walked back to the apt.

Teresa left about 1:30 to take her mother to Santafe mall.

I changed my password on Yahoo and tried a couple other things and now I have email but they’re all in the “other” column with nothing on the “focused” side.

We had a couple short showers in the afternoon.

I watched a couple more episodes of The Americans until the buffering got too bad.

I watched Yesterday, a real feel-good movie, for the umpteenth time.

We had a couple short showers in the evening.

I read that the new Indiana Jones movie is about a search for the Antikythera mechanism, so we have a Greek connection.

Teresa returned at 8:15.

 

America’s Decline into Idiocy



 

No comments:

Post a Comment