Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Monday, June 5, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, got up once during the night, finally waking at 6:30 and getting up at 7:30.

I completed my usual workout at Smartfit. I’m starting a new line in my record book which usually signals it’s time to consider upping the weight on my machines but since I missed four days in a row, I’m going to continue with the same weight for the next 2 weeks.

I logged into my Capital One account and now my available balance and current balance are the same, $1,350.50.

I balanced my Charles Schwab account then requested to transfer all my funds ($1,698.34) to USAA.

In My Social Security I changed my Social Security deposits to go to Capital One (instead of USAA) which will commence in August.

So, in the future the balance of my transactions, my checking account say, will be Capital One. I’ll use USAA as my savings account and emergency backup. I’ll continue to use Citibank for my Didi rides, Rappi purchases and my emergency, emergency backup.

I left the apt about 2pm and bought a sleeve of 6 fresh sesame seed bagels at Eduardo Madrid for 16,800 pesos.

In Los PorteƱos I had a large latte and sat for about 2 hours going through my phone.

I made plans to meet Marcos Thursday at 9am in Parva. I want to pick his brains mainly about their flight and their stay in Madrid.

At Teresa’s request I bought a container of El Suavatel (fabric softener?) in Ara on my way back to the apt.

What is there about the Cheers theme song that gives me goose bumps? I mean, I liked the show, but that was a helluva theme song they wrote for it.

I watched a couple more episodes of The Americans.

 

America’s Decline into Idiocy



No comments:

Post a Comment