Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10:30, got up once during the night, finally waking at 6am and getting up at 6:30.

I lost another game to Troyclough dropping my rating to 1585.

Teresa wants to go to her friend Anna Maria’s finca on Sunday so she can show her her decorated jackets.

I walked to the mall in my convertible pants. Jose was already there and we had our usual breakfast in Habia Una Vez.

Upstairs we played two games which both ended in a draw by repetition.

Before he left, he informed me he won’t be available for a few weeks because he has to help his son move back to Florida. He’ll let me know when he is back in Medellin. (His son sold everything in Florida, moved his wife and child here, decided he didn’t like it and now wants to return to the States.)

This is what the atrium mall currently looks like



I went around the corner to Pergamino where I had their Granolada with a large latte.



Teresa texted me and asked me to pick up Fab for her. In Exito I had no problem finding the laundry detergent but they didn’t have the Day man pads only the Night so I’ll pick them up at the pharmacy tomorrow.

I returned to the apt by taxi.

I checked the baggage requirements for Air Europa and Aegean Airlines and I think the maximum common to both are, per person:

1.  1 piece (suitcase) up to 23kg (50.6#)

2.  1 carry-on up to 8kg (17.6#) up to 115cm (55cm x 35cm x 25cm)

3.  1 personal item – women’s/men’s handbag or thin laptop case

I’m thinking I’ll buy a carry-on for Teresa in the largest acceptable size and for me I’ll buy a backpack in the largest acceptable size to carry my laptop with its accessories and hopefully my toiletries.

I watched some CNN for an hour or so.

 

America’s Decline into Idiocy



No comments:

Post a Comment