Thursday, June 29, 2023

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45pm, got up once at 4am, again at 3:30, couldn’t fall back asleep, got up at 4am, finally waking/getting up at 7am.

My back feels a little stiff when I get up, probably because it’s been 24 hours since I last took a Calendula capsule, even though it’s 800mg. After I take another the discomfort goes away in what, 2 minutes?

Troyclough resigned our game and my rating increased to 1593.

I completed my usual workout in Smartfit. If I had to identify one area of my body that’s most sore after a workout, surprisingly I would say my knees. 😊

I left about 2pm and took a Didi to the mall. I had little problem exchanging my stained shirt for another of the same size. I stopped at La Sasteria and picked up my altered pants for 13mil. In Urbania I had a latte until about 4pm when I returned to the apt by taxi.

Kelly arrived a couple minutes later to give Teresa a massage.

Laura bought her plane tickets so we’ve been exchanging texts on and off all day. She’ll be arriving to Athens the day before the wedding and will leave at almost the same time and on the same day we will return to Madrid.

I watched a couple more episodes of The Americans.

I modeled all my new shirts, shorts, and altered pants for Teresa. She suggested I go up another size from my L for large. I showed her all the space I have in front of my shirt and on my shoulders and suggested I go down to a M. She says she’s afraid they will shrink in the wash. She suggested I try on a M in H&M before I decide for sure. Good idea.

 

America’s Decline into Idiocy



No comments:

Post a Comment