Saturday, June 24, 2023

Friday, June 23, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30pm, got up once at 3:30 (it was raining), waking/getting up at 6:30. Teresa told me it rained all night.

There are some tall trees at the end of our street. This morning I think they’re full of squawking green parrots.

Teresa informed me she’s going to spend the day with her mother but we can meet for lunch at La Bahia around 1pm.

I left the apt at 8:45 and walked to the mall. I picked up a Gente newspaper in Exito then headed up to the gym. I completed my usual exercises although some of them seemed a tad more difficult today. (For one of the exercises I swear I felt 2 bones rub against each other in my left wrist on every rep.)

After my shower I was dismayed when I realized I forgot to pack clean underwear.

I went downstairs to Urbania where I had a latte and killed a few hours waiting for Teresa to call. At 1pm I was getting hungry so I texted her asking when we’re going for lunch. One minute later she sent me a voice message, “Osados Rogelio porque something something something Tennis”. Only problem is I didn’t read it until 1:30. Another message said they’re having lunch at El Pastelito.

I went up to Only Roastbeef where I had their medium BBQ combo with a Coke.

I bought a couple bags of milk, waited in a slow line (a couple people had a lot more than the 10-item maximum) to pay and returned to the apt by taxi.

I watched a couple more episodes of The Americans.

I received a text message from Eduardo at Eduardo Madrid that my 2 banana breads are ready and I can pick them up tomorrow for 32mil.

Teresa had a massage from 5pm to 6pm.

 

America’s Decline into Idiocy



No comments:

Post a Comment