Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Monday, December 19, 2016

The morning was again overcast but it cleared up partially during the day.

I watched the beginning of the Today show and then an episode of Mayday before leaving for the gym.  Today I didn’t have to enter my Cedula number and give my fingerprint to enter.  It looks like they are in the process of moving the desk around.

I did my exercises in an hour and 15 minutes.  Today I weighed in at 80 ½ kilos.

After lunch I made a trip to the grocery store for lettuce.  I also picked up maple syrup (original Aunt Jemima) and 2 types of bread.  There was a line so I just read my Nook for a few minutes while waiting.

Tomorrow I’m supposed to meet Chuck to go have lunch at El Viejo y El Pancake (The Old Man and The Pancake) but I’m not sure if they will be open.

I did another 30 minutes on Chess Magnet School.

The music started at 6:30pm but once again stopped before 11pm.
I watched part II of the Battlestar Gallactica pilot.  Wow, the original pilot must have been 3 hours long.  I checked and I see it consists of 73 episodes!  Wow, that should keep me busy for a while.


T-shirt of the day: We run this town.

No comments:

Post a Comment