Friday, December 16, 2016

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Teresa informed me that the dentist called and we have an 11am appointment for tomorrow so we’ll be leaving the apt just before 10am.  Afterward, we’ll probably have lunch and maybe see a newly released movie in El Tesoro.

I met Chuck and his 26-year old son Carlos at El Pastelito.  He’s only staying here through Sunday.  Tuesday Chuck and I plan to go to El Viejo y El Pancake for lunch.

Back at the apt I changed my Yahoo password to something unique from all my other passwords.

Teresa told me she wanted more imitation flowers for decorating the apt so we left at 4:30pm and it took a while to catch a taxi.  The driver didn’t know where La Habitacion is but I remembered from our last trip where the taxi driver turned off Avenida Poblado.  One problem I discovered is I had the name of the mall wrong –it’s La Visitacion

While Teresa shopped for more flowers I went to the food court to read more of my Nook book.  First I had the security guard write down the address of the mall so I’ll be ready next time we visit.

She not only found more inexpensive flowers but also found a beautiful fancy flower vase that was priced at 279,000 pesos that we got for 173,600 (about $58).  I understand it’s for after Christmas.  I told her that’s all we can afford this month.

We quickly caught a taxi back to the apt.  On the way she remembered to tell me that Martha called and my passport with new visa is ready for pickup and we have a 3:30 appointment at immigration.  She was concerned about the timing but I told her we should have enough time to take care of both her implant, lunch and my passport with visa and Cedula.

We were back at the apt by 7pm.

I completed another hour of tactics on Chess Magnet School.


T-shirt of the day: Herpes. (I’m clueless as to why a man would want to have that on his t-shirt.)

No comments:

Post a Comment