Thursday, December 15, 2016

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Teresa needed to go with her mother for a doctor’s appointment (she has red cheeks) so I went to the gym alone.  I worked on each machine and left an hour and 10 minutes later.

On my way back from the gym I saw the house that was on fire yesterday.  They had been working on that roof for some time.  They had put plywood over one section and I could see electric conduit running next to where all the plywood was before it burned.

I finished chapter 3 of Aron Nimzowitsch’s book My System.  Chapter 1 was The Center and Development, chapter 2 was Open Files, and chapter 3 was The Seventh and Eighth Ranks.

I tried to find a telephone number for Yahoo but apparently you can’t contact them that way.  I finally sent them an email beginning a discussion of why I’m receiving all these “sign in attempt prevented” emails.  Today I supposedly got one from Vietnam.

I took apart my Philips shaver and tried to clean it really well.  I’m afraid it’s getting old and will have to be replaced soon.

I took my Denman hair brush apart, cleaned it really well and now I’m having difficulty putting it back together again.  I ended getting it about 90% put back together.

I completed another 30 minutes on Chess Magnet School.

I read that 1 billion Yahoo accounts have been hacked.  Their name shouldn’t be Yahoo! It should be Yikes!

We heard music coming from the park starting at 7pm but it ended by 10pm so it wouldn’t affect our ability to get to sleep.


T-shirt of the day: Coffee, tea, pancakes and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment