Sunday, December 11, 2016

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Well, last night we didn’t hear any partying or fireworks just the leaf blower at 6:30 in the morning.  That’s getting to be a routine.  We didn’t wake up until about 9:45am.

Finally a day with scattered clouds rather than being overcast.

We took a taxi to Mayorista where we bought more groceries.

The Colombian Peso closed for the week at 3,001 to the Dollar.

Among new US movie releases there isn’t anything I want to see.
Locally, Jack Reacher is playing at El Tesoro at 6:40pm and Snowden is playing at 3:40pm at Mayorca and Oviedo

On the news they showed President Santos receiving the Nobel Peace prize in Oslo, Norway.

I completed another hour of tactics training on Chess Magnet School and I’m 34% towards my next promotion.

I completed the first 2 chapters in Aron Nimzowitsch’s My System.


T-shirt of the day: Bless this mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment