Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

It’s another overcast day and it looks like we got a little rain overnight.  I love the weather we’ve been having the last couple months – overcast with highs in the upper 70s instead of the middle to high 80s.

I walked to the bakery, bought 2 churros and then met gringo Chuck at El Pastelito for coffee.  He’s only in town for about 3 months because his Colombian wife can’t be out of the US for much time due to restrictions on her green card.

Teresa finally reached Mr. Dario and we’re meeting at his office tomorrow for chess.

We left the apt at 1:45 for Teresa’s 3pm appointment.  We arrived at El Tesoro at 2:20.  She checked out Zara and then we went to the dentist’s office.  She got measured for her new molar implant and we understand they will call us when it’s ready.

I finished Cornelius Ryan’s The Longest Day and downloaded Carl Sagan’s Demon-haunted World. 

We stopped in Carulla where we bought bread and ham to make some sandwiches for dinner tonight.

Teresa finally found a blouse in Zara that she exchanged for the one she bought last month.

Back at the apt I had an email from MBE that I have a document waiting for pick up.  It seems a bit early but maybe it’s my December Chess Life magazine.


T-shirt of the day: Roses are red, violets are blue, blah, blah, blah, I need a snooze.

No comments:

Post a Comment