Monday, December 12, 2016

Sunday, December 11, 2016

I was awakened by fireworks at 5am, 6am, and 6:30am.  I didn’t wake up again until Teresa woke me up at 8:30am.

Finally, a sunny day with just a few scattered clouds.

I watched the Bears lose to the Lions 20-17 using my Slingbox.  I think we’re in the running for a very high draft pick next year.

Teresa and left the apt at 6:30 for mass.  We got there at 6:40 and something was already going on.  She called it “rosario” so maybe that was something to do with “rosary”.  That ended at 6:55 and at 7pm the priest entered and we had mass for the next 35 minutes.

Afterwards we stopped at MT’s apartment because Teresa told me she made muffins.  She had a plate of several – I took a blueberry and Teresa took a banana nut and we both agreed they were too hard and dry.  I told her she needs to use more butter but I’m far from being a baker.

Back at the apt I watched some Sunday Night Football.


T-shirt of the day: Put Mondays in glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment