Monday, December 5, 2016

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Today’s my daughter’s 28th birthday.  Happy birthday Jeannie!

She emailed me that she received her present.  It’s a gene testing kit for ancestry and health from 23AndMe.  I’m already pretty sure of her ancestry, it’s more for health tests.  We’ll also see how much Neanderthal genes she has inherited from her mother and father.

We left the apt at 9am and had a little difficulty finding a taxi that knew where La Habitacion mall is.  Finally at the mall we found the Christmas store closed but it reopened at 10am and it was already 9:55.

Teresa found more Christmas items with which to decorate the apt.
We were back at the apt by noon so I made a quick trip to Exito for hamburgers, buns, bread and tomatoes.

My Bears were leading the 49ers 7-6 at halftime.  They ended up winning 26-6.  J  I only had to restart the Slingbox once.

MT came over and later we all walked down to her apt where I saw the few Christmas decorations they have.  One thing they had were about a dozen small glass angels that played American Christmas song melodies.  But each one only lasted about 5 seconds before it switched to a different one.  For example, the melody to “Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer, had a very shiny nose” and then it changed to another.

Back at the apt I did another hour on Chess Magnet School tactics but I’m only 90% complete towards the next promotion.


T-shirt of the day: Don’t stop until you’re proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment