Saturday, November 4, 2023

Friday, November 3, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, got up three times during the night (the first to put on some anti-itching spray), finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

Teresa informed me she has an 11am appointment for her replacement cedula so I’ll probably be on my own for lunch.

I completed my Smartfit workout from 8am to 9am.

I texted Jose I won’t be available for chess next Tuesday as I have a doctor’s appointment at 2pm.

I left the apt at 10:30 and was having a latte in Los PorteƱos when at noon Teresa texted me to meet for lunch at Otra Parte. It was only a 4 block walk and I arrived 10 minutes before she did. I had the teriyaki pasta with chicken and a mango juice and I think Teresa had her usual salmon with a bottle of water for 63,917 pesos ($16).



She told me when she arrived at the cedula office she was told her 10:30 appointment was a 2pm appointment.

We left at 1:30 and she took a bus to Parque Envigado and I walked to Parva where I had an Oreo milkshake and studied my rook endgame notes. (I have to stop drinking those as I feel fat/bloated afterwards.)

I left about 4pm and walked back to the apt.

I fell asleep on the recliner from 5 to 6pm while my cellphone was recharging.

At 7pm Teresa texted me she was at Wilson’s bar and they were going to go for patacones but I wasn’t interested.

I received my blood and urine test results and all looks normal, we’ll see what my urologist says on Tuesday.

I gave up watching Succession on season 3, episode 8. Too slow and boring.

Tomorrow we’re going to El Retiro for a clothing bazaar. I asked Teresa if she’s sure it’s tomorrow and she said, “yes”.

 

BRILLIANT COMEBACKS



1 comment:

  1. Terry, interesting how you recharge while the phone is recharging. I will tell people I recharged in the afternoon when I napped now.
    Jack Williams

    ReplyDelete