Thursday, November 9, 2023

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10:15, got up once at 1am, again at 5:45, couldn’t fall back asleep, finally getting up at 6:30.

Troyclough and I played to a 66-move draw, lowering my rating 2 points to 1558.

Teresa’s plan for today is to go to the gym then get her eyelashes fixed. After lunch she’s going to meet a gf for coffee in Viva Envigado.

I completed my workout in Smartfit from 8:30 to 9:30.

I started a game vs Howex who I haven’t played in 2 ½ years.

Teresa was too tired to meet her friend so she cancelled her meetup.

I left at 2pm and had a latte in Los Porteños while finishing the last part, for Class “A” players, of my chess book.

I texted my daughter asking about the wedding photos. They were supposed to have reviewed them last Sunday night. She said there are 1,800 of them and they’re going to go through them again next weekend.

At 5pm Teresa called and asked me to pick up a Almojabana (sp?) or Pan de Queso for her at Parva. I soon left and got the latter for Teresa and a Pastel de Guayaba for me for 9,500 pesos. I ran into Danny Krumholtz sitting outside Na Pizza and learned they should be reopening next week.

I was watching a documentary, PainKiller (7.5) on Netflix when Teresa asked me to switch to Live to 100: Secrets of the Blue Zones (7.9). We watched the first 2 of the 4 episodes.

 

CHOOSING A CHILDFREE LIFE



No comments:

Post a Comment