Thursday, November 16, 2023

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 2am (it was raining), again at 5:45 (still raining), finally waking/getting up at 7:30. Still raining.

Finished breakfast and it’s still raining. This is highly unusual. Not only did I think we were out of the rainy season but when it rains during the night it usually ends by 6am or 7am. Neither Teresa nor I are interested in going to the gym this cold rainy morning.

If it isn’t already obvious, I’m skipping gym today.

At 9:15 the rain finally stopped.

Teresa left the apt at 9:30 for the gym and then to get her eyelashes done. We’re going to meet up after at Parva. I left a few minutes after her. I see there are 5-6 parking spaces for cars at Tienda D1 plus 2 parking spaces dedicated to motorcycles. In Parva I completed another hour of tactics in my Woodpecker Method book. Teresa joined me about 10:15 and had a cafĂ© con leche.

When we left Parva I took this photo of the newly remodeled Na Pizza:



We stopped briefly in Tienda D1. Teresa was looking for something but I didn’t get further then down one aisle when she was ready to leave so I didn’t get a good idea about the place except it was larger than the other location.

After lunch Teresa and I had our first look at the wedding photos. I connected the laptop to the TV by HDMI cable and was happy to find I could set the viewing to double slide show mode as there where 1,800 of them.

Dr. Uribe’s office called and we changed my appointment with the dermatologist from November 30th at 8:30 to December 14th at 9am.

I started watching season 2 of Bosch: Legacy on MTV.

About 6:30 I heard the blaring of horns and caught this street scene outside the grocery stores



When they have accidents here, they don’t move the cars until the transit police arrive so they create a blockade.

Twenty-five minutes later I made this video of the same area:



Whoever thought they could build a second grocery store on a street with no parking is an idiot.

 

CHOOSING A CHILDFREE LIFE




No comments:

Post a Comment