Friday, November 24, 2023

Thursday, November 23, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, quickly fell asleep, got up once at 4:15, finally waking/getting up at 7am.

Happy Thanksgiving to all Americans out there.

Last night I had a weird dream that involved a public swimming pool, an orgy, and huge platters of food. Near the end of the dream a guy came in with a present so it must have been a birthday party. When he went to get something to eat, I looked inside the present and it was just photocopies of crossword puzzles and sudoku puzzles.

I feel back to normal this morning but still don’t have an appetite. I just had my usual half bagel and scrambled eggs but without coffee.

I’m a little weak from lack of fuel but still don’t really have an appetite.

I left the apt at 9:45 and stopped at the Otra Parte patio but the tables weren’t set up. (About an hour later 5 ladies with their yoga mats came into the café so that explains why the patio was empty.) I had a latte in the café while rereading the section of my book I read yesterday, this time with a yellow highlighter.  I left at 11:30, stopped in Ara and bought a few things before returning to the apt.

I watched the Packers vs Lions and Cowboys vs Commanders games on their local channels using MTV.

Teresa informed me she has to pick up her pills tomorrow at Clinica Las Americas so I’ll go with her and after we’ll have lunch as usual in Arkadia.

I finished reading Becoming by Michelle Obama.

 

CHOOSING A CHILD FREE LIFE



No comments:

Post a Comment