Monday, November 20, 2023

Sunday, November 19, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

I met Glenn just before 9am at Olivenza in Sao Paulo. His face was bandaged, having had surgery for skin cancer. He’s waiting to hear when he can meet with the doctor to have the bandages removed. He informed me they fixed his hot water heater leak but they had to break into a wall to do it. I suggested we meet for Thanksgiving at California Buffet but he wasn’t interested. I had the calentao, scrambled eggs, and 1 dinner roll with 2 lattes for 33,324 ($8.25) including tip.

I left at 11am, stopped at Ara to buy 10 ripe tomatoes before returning to the apt. I’m still leaking a little.

I ate a bag of microwavable popcorn with a Coke while watching the Bears lose a heartbreaker to the Detroit Lions 31-26.

Right at the stroke of 6pm the rain started.

I finished Bosch: Legacy, season 2 and started the series Burn Notice (8.0). The first episode didn’t impress me much but I’ll give it a little longer.

I messed up the opening against Howex and was down the exchange and a pawn but still came out the winner in 42 moves increasing my rating to 1569.

It was still raining when I went to bed at 10pm.

 

CHOOSING A CHILDFREE LIFE



No comments:

Post a Comment