Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 11:20, got up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up just before my 6:30am alarm.

I checkmated Troyclough in 23 moves increasing my rating to 1579 and lowering his to 1461.

I showed Teresa how my closet drawer doesn’t open and that delyed my leaving the apt until 7:45.

I had the Didi driver drop me off at the entrance right above the restaurant. (I finally learned which entrance is closest.) Upstairs, I didn’t see Jose so I took a seat in the restaurant. I texted him that I was there and he texted me that he was there. The waiter finally figured out he was waiting for me at the entrance to the restaurant. 😊

I showed him my surgically repaired book and my new chess book. I showed him my recent games vs Troyclough and Howex.

For breakfast I tried something different:





I had the Black pieces in the first game and I gave him a challenge for about 38 moves. Later I almost stole a win but a check killed me.

I had the White pieces in the second game and I blundered a piece on the 10th move and that was that.

I asked Jose where I could pay my Tigo/Une bill and he said to enter Exito and turn to the right.

For lunch I had Cesar salad with chicken at J&C Delicias:



On my way to Exito I noticed a Tigo/Une office. As I entered I was pretty sure I couldn’t pay my bill there as there was no cashier but 3 girls sitting at a counter with laptops. I asked where I could pay my bill and they said to enter Exito and turn right.

I entered Exito and turned right and there was the kiosk but nobody working there.

When I returned to the apt Teresa had removed the drawer and noted that one the screw was loose on the back of one of the brackets. As soon as I tighten it we’ll put the drawer back and it should be back to normal.

I started watching the series Escobar: El Patron de Mal (8.5) on Netflix.

 

CHOOSING A CHILD


FREE LIFE


No comments:

Post a Comment