Thursday, November 30, 2023

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, got up once at 4:45am, finally waking/getting up at 7:15.

My SS deposit for December arrived already. 😊

Teresa informed me she’s going to spend the day with her mother so I’ll be on my own for lunch. Maybe I’ll try the new and improved Na Pizza.

I completed my workout in Smartfit between 9am and 10am with one notable difference. When I entered the locker room the cleaning lady was dusting the tops of the lockers. As I undressed for my shower, she was literally standing next to me dusting the fronts of the lockers. In only my briefs (I think most Colombian men wear boxers) I took my soap and towel to the shower.

I walked to Los Porteños for a latte and some chess study.

Teresa called and as I understand she’s not going to meet with her mother today because it’s too hot. So, lunch will be at home.

I was challenged to a chess game from a guy from Syria with a rating of 1321.

I left at 12:30 and bought 2 bags of milk in the corner store on my way back to the apt.

I left again at 2:30 and had a latte with a slice of carrot cake for 16mil on the Otra Parte patio.

Teresa called me about 4pm to inform me she has a shirt she needs to exchange in Viva Envigado and she wants me to go with her. I left about 5pm and returned to the apt.

We left the apt at 6:15. Didi wanted 14,600 pesos for a 6,600 pesos ride so I switched to InDrive and immediately got my 10mil offer accepted. I was standing outside the porteria when our car drove right past me. He called twice and I finally got Teresa to accept the 2nd call. He arrived 5 minutes later and dropped us off at the mall.

Teresa took at least 30 minutes to exchange t-shirts in Pro Champions.

Upstairs she ordered food from Vin & Greta and I a combo of meat, penne pasta, salad and a fresh mango juice from Montolivio for 36mil.

She made a run through H&M before we returned to the apt by taxi.

Now I see my pension deposit in my USAA account.

 

CHOOSING A CHILDFREE LIFE



 

No comments:

Post a Comment